Wright® Brand Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers
Prep Time:20 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
Ready In:40 mins
- 6 slices Wright® Brand Naturally Smoked Peppered Bacon
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, stem portion removed, deseeded completely
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- To taste salt and black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove jalapeno stems, cutting away the very top of the pepper. This allows for easy removal of the seeds.
- In a bowl, combine cream-cheese mixture, cheddar cheese, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper. Gently fill hollowed jalapenos with cream-cheese mixture.
- Place a small piece of bacon over the exposed portion of the jalapeno. Tightly wrap each filled jalapeno securing the filling inside. Use a toothpick for added stability.
- Cook peppers on preheated outdoor grill and finish in a 350°F oven if needed.