Wright® Brand Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Wings
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:25 mins
Ready In:40 mins
- 9 slices Wright® Brand Naturally Smoked Peppered Bacon, cut in half
- 18 chicken wings, fully cooked, thawed
Garlic Butter Buffalo Sauce
- 1 garlic head, roasted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
Bacon Bleu Cheese Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup Wright® Brand Naturally Smoked Peppered Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Bleu cheese dressing, prepared
- Preheat grill on medium-low heat.
- Combine garlic, butter and buffalo sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine Wright® Brand Naturally Smoked Peppered Bacon crumbles and Bleu cheese dressing. Set aside.
- Wrap chicken wings tightly with 1/2 slice of bacon; overlapping bacon on 1 side.
- Place wings on grill overlapping side down. Cover and cook bacon wrapped wings for 15—22 minutes; rotating frequently, until bacon is crisp and chicken reaches temperatures 140°F—165°F.
- Slather wings with garlic butter Buffalo sauce and serve with bacon Bleu cheese dipping sauce.